Our company details:
Questions or complaints?
How do we receive / collect personal data?
Personal data is shared with us via the reservation form or through direct (e-mail) contact with CampSpirit.
We obtain another part of the data through the use of technologies such as cookies or software usage data on your device.
When you complete the reservation form, we collect the information shown in the reservation form, the IP address of you and the browser user agent to help detect spam.
Before a reservation form can be sent, we ask the following:
“We store your data for the purpose of contacting you, to provide information or to confirm a reservation. We will never share your information with third parties.”
Approval must be given before the reservation form can be sent.
When you fill out a reservation form on our site, you can indicate whether your name and your e-mail address may be stored in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not have to enter this information again for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Which personal data are processed by us?
We collect the following personal data:
- name and address
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- IP address
What do we process personal data for?
We use your data to:
- be able to answer a reservation request
- to offer you a stay at our accommodation
- to conclude and execute an agreement with you, in which for recreational purposes a holiday residence is made available to you of the type and type that has been agreed, for the agreed period, the agreed number of persons and the agreed price
- improve our business operations
- keep track of how and when we contact you
- improve our products and services
Basis for the processing of personal data
We may use personal data if there is a situation that is regulated by law. The law specifies a number of situations. Which situation applies depends on the data we use and for which purpuse we use it. There must always be at least 1 of these situations.
- The use of the data is necessary for the performance of an agreement. That can be an agreement between you and us or to be able to do something at your request to conclude an agreement
- There is permission to use the data. We have then explicitly requested your permission.
- There is a legal obligation to use the data, for example, if we have to pass on data to the Tax Authorities.
- The use of the data is necessary to protect vital interests. A vital interest is involved if it is essential to a person’s life or health and we cannot ask that person for permission.
- The use of the data is necessary for the promotion of a legitimate interest. This is the case if the use is necessary to perform our business activities. We cannot invoke this if your interests outweigh. Examples of legitimate interests are:
- Administrative goals (eg mandatory declaration of tourist tax);
- IT goals (e.g. security);
- Management information;
- Product and service development
CampSpirit uses the following expressions as providing permission:
- request for information or quotation request via e-mail, telephone or personal;
- permission to use data in the reservation form.
- execution of an assignment;
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
With whom do we share your data
We will not share personal data entered in the reservation form with others. These data will only be used to contact you.
Only if you give permission personal details will be passed on to suppliers or subcontractors (such as a cook, a game supervisor, an external provider of an activity, a lessor of boats, etc.). This will only happen if it is necessary for them to be in direct contact with you to discuss the offer of their service or product.
How long we keep your data
We keep your data for as long as we need it. Or as long as required by law. We then delete your data or make your data anonymous. If we make your data anonymous, we will delete all data that refers to you. The data can no longer be linked to you. The anonymous data help us get a better picture of our products and services (for example, occupancy).
The metadata of the reservation form is stored forever. In this way we can automatically recognize and approve follow-up responses instead of moderating them.
What rights you have over your data
- You have the following (legal) rights to:
- request your personal data from us.
- have your personal data changed if they are incorrect.
- have your personal data deleted. This does not contain any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- to object to certain use of your personal data. For example, if you no longer want to receive newsletters from us. Our newsletters always state that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter.
- to stop your permission. Have you given us permission to use your data? You can always withdraw your permission. From that moment on we will no longer use your data.
- transfer your personal data. You can transfer to another party or to yourself.
- limit the use of your personal data temporarily. For example if you have objected to the use of your data.
Where we send your data
We do not provide personal data outside the Netherlands.
Responses from visitors can be guided by an automated spam detection service.
How do we protect your personal data?
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing. Our website is also secure.